iVault solves the challenges of IoT assets’ monitoring and management with the following:
• Better asset inventory management improves the management of both material and non-material assets of the organisation through the maintenance of an updated record.
• Improved off-site service saves the cost of operation by reducing the need for on-site visits and dynamically resolves issues in service.
• A deeper understanding of the operations of both the asset and the facility.
• Analyses possible future defects and non-routine circumstances which help in cutting down unplanned service outages.
• Programmed notifications improve operating remotely by reducing the time for responding to the issues and providing informative alerts.
Monitoring and managing the charging stations and locations
Web-based Control Panel to manage customer and partner relations, billing and payments ,stats and reports
Tariff Management – Different fees could be applied during charging and for parking after charging is complete
Payments & billing – Accept payments from customers, generate receipts and reports
Business Intelligence – Monitor network activity in real time and export historical data
Our strength resides in multiple areas from designing, deploying, testing to operating Telecom & IoT solutions.
We build IoT solutions that seamlessly integrate with the OSS/BSS application stack of Communications Service Providers (CSPs) with IoT service operations. By leveraging Oracle and custom bespoke technologies, we provide a bouquet of services including telecom analytics, infrastructure management, billing, testing (device, connectivity), managed services etc that accelerate the launch of IoT solutions for consumers and enterprises.
Our commitment to building innovation at every footstep makes us self-reliant, to castle growth and excellence in IoT, Telecom, enterprise, and managed services.