- 5G’s 20-fold improvement over 4G speeds opens up many possibilities.
- It also allows more users to connect to one tower, avoiding network congestion during conventions and mass gatherings.
- Furthermore, 5G networks offer improved better latency over the previous generation.
- 5G is not only important because it has the potential to support millions of devices at ultrafast speeds but also because it has the potential to transform the lives of people around the world. Improvements in 5G technology can help make life better.
The main advantages of the 5G are a greater speed in the transmissions, lower latency and therefore greater capacity of remote execution, a greater number of connected devices, and the possibility of implementing virtual networks (network slicing), providing more adjusted connectivity to concrete needs.
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Driverless Cars
- Remote Surgery and Industrial Automation
- Greater speed in transmissions
- Lower Latency
- Greater Number of Connected Devices
- Network Slicing
- Error Rate
- Carrier Mesh Packet Recovery
In order to be ready for the new age transformations, there is a need for skill transformations and upgrades.
Industries are evolving with 5G, and if you too want to be a part of the change, it’s high time that you evolve with the technology and learn about the sources that might be helpful in your transformation journey.
- Proven Expertise in DevOps Automation /Microservices Architecture & OpenSource Monitoring tools – Prometheus/Kibana/Grafana/Jaegar
- RAN Deployment and Integration Expertise
- Test Plans Availability
- A pool of 5G Core Skilled Consultants ready for Manual/Automated Testing / and Deployment/Integration Projects within 4 Weeks
- Demo 5G Simulator Lab Availability for quick scenario testing
TelioLabs’ Expertise in 5G
- The onset of 5G technology will surely be a game-changer for IoT-related industries and organizations. 5G gives IoT speed and freedom from all the hassle involved.
- This just makes it more powerful than ever and hence opens up even more opportunities and possibilities for IoT-derived industries and organizations. The future is fast, and so is the game, and 5G technology surely knows how to be the one.
- With the onset of 5G technology, there seems to be a hope that companies/organizations will soon be able to switch to wireless technologies and makes the transmission not just fast but extremely manageable.
- The installation of 5G networks is economically profitable.
- 5G also makes IoT highly reliable, way less complex, gives more coverage and throughput, is energy efficient, and much more.
- In 5G, the focus shifts from connection to connection that are not just fast but also equally reliable and provide extensive coverage.
- It also consumes 90% lesser energy than 4G and hence, fits the need of the hour.
To know about TelioLabs’ expertise in 5G, refer to the creatively curated article by TelioLabs here!