Challenges you might face without DevOps Integration
- Longer development cycles – Separate silos of development and operation teams can result in needless extended development and operations cycles.
- Risks of deployment failures and rollbacks – Deployment failures may occur due to programming defects like prolonged code releases, in turn increasing rollbacks and time to recover.
- Poor communication and collaboration – Disintegrated teams offer less productivity and innovations. The cycle of ‘turning over’ the application to Operations and waiting to see what happens reduces efficiency.
- Increased manual work – Without continuous integration, the process of testing code can increase the manual work hence keeping the software engineers engaged for tasks that should be otherwise automated.
- Increased IT headcount and costs – More manual work increases the need for IT staff. Without DevOps integration, approximately 35% more IT staff and costs are required.
Key Business benefits
- Improved Agility in software development
- Increased velocity for development and deployment stages
- Better coordination of development, operations, and other teams
- Balance between providing stability and adding new features
- Reliable delivery of your services
- Better usability and customer satisfaction
- Automated continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Lesser bottlenecks in the development process
- Scope of innovation and improvement
Get diverse benefits of DevOps for your business regardless of the size and sector with Teliolabs.
How can Teliolabs help?
Teliolabs provides you certified people, the tools, and the principles to help your organization achieve your software development goals:
- Drastically increase the speed of your development and release cycles.
- Make more reliable builds for your projects.
- Shorter turnarounds for fixing bugs and adding new features.
- Increased scalability for your software infrastructure and other applications.
- Improved security by automating compliance practices.
Teliolabs helps you by providing better consultancy to check which tools suit best for your business projects.
An increased pace of releases and maintenance help you innovate and improve your product faster. We ensure the quality of your application updates and other infrastructure changes.
We apply principles throughout each phase of your software development cycle to maintain alignment, quality, and velocity.