Challenges you might face without Ionotical Implementation
With value creation and information exchange taking place at an exponential place, enterprises need to keep up with the same pace and keep a strict check on things that include but are not limited to
- Computing devices
- Mechanical and digital machines
But, with a lack of infrastructure, businesses face a lot of challenges and miss out on opportunities. Here are some of the challenges:
- Lack of access to advanced analytics and high operational costs
- No provision for preventive maintenance
- Poor scope of monitoring and network performance
- Unplanned outages and poor customer retention
- Lack of innovation in generating new offerings
- Poor damage control and automation capabilities
Ionotical Across Verticals
What Are You Missing Out?
Yes, our platform looks fine, but why should you consider it? Well, if you are ok with siloed data, addressing power management challenges the old school way, and the poor compatibility of IoT systems, we don’t have much to say.
But, if solving these issues can help you heave a sigh of relief, we are more than happy to jump in and solve your issues.
Here is what you will miss out on if you don’t have an IoT asset lifecycle management solution.
- Wide Area IoT solutions
- Cutting-edge computing and applications
- Predictive analytics
- Automated SOP’s
- In-depth user data collection and analytics
- Cloud enablement for Telecom services
- Access to hardware-agnostic IoT infrastructure
Key Business Benefits
Here are just a few benefits of using our Ionotical platform!
- Improves the management of material and non-material organizational assets by keeping records up to date.
- Improved off-site service saves the cost of operation, and you don’t need to spend your precious time planning on-site visits.
- A deeper understanding of the operations of both the asset and the facility.
- Analyzing possible future defects and non-routine circumstances that will help you in cutting down planned service outages.
- Get access to informative alerts via programmed notifications and reduce response times.
Achieve excellence and skyrocket business growth with our Ionotical platform.
How can Teliolabs help?
Teliolabs loves to solve customer issues by analyzing issues deeply and providing nothing but the best for our esteemed clientele. Our devices are small, compact and we use tags to send information over the cloud. This information is then processed, and insights are drawn.
When it comes to streamlining IoT asset lifecycle management, we help you cut down on time and operational costs by monitoring and managing the charging stations and locations.
We also have an intuitive web-based control panel to manage partner and customer relations, access advanced reports, and streamline bills and payments.
We also manage tariffs for you as different fee structures are applicable during charging and for parking once charging is complete. Furthermore, we let you monitor network activity in real-time and export historical data.