Challenges you might face without Managed Service Offerings
- No availability of support during off-peak hours
- Internal resources bandwidth
- Minimal root cause analysis
- Lack of support for impact analysis and regression testing
- Lack of tools to manage support issues
- Insight and Foresight decision analytics.
Key Business benefits of Managed Services
- Technical application support
- SLA driven service management and reporting
- Knowledge base maintenance
- Predictable and scalable spending
- Faster response time
- Proactive monitoring and issue fixing
- Data compliance support
- One point of contact to vendors
- Continuous application monitoring
- Reduced risk
We offer Level 1, Level 2, Level 3 support for Oracle, based on customer-provided SOPs that include password resets, user maintenance, responsibility and report assignments, etc., along with SLA-driven issue management.
Our services portfolio comprises of providing support to
- Business Process
How can Teliolabs help?
- Application Support
We host and maintain applications for you to reduce your operational costs and stay relevant and responsive to the changing market demands. We help businesses create more value by delivering technical and end-user support and providing the necessary technical infrastructure.
- Technical Development Support
We offer custom technical application support to our proactive services. With a team of highly experienced project managers and engineers that support your development activities, right from design, development, testing, to deployment, we offer our technical guidance at every step.
- Database administration of Apps
We provide cost-effective services to your applications and reduce the complexity of their database operations by providing proactive DBA support services. We automate the routine support activities with our agile and flexible support coverage models.
- Monitoring services (systems and network)
Detect and diagnose the performance issues in your systems and networks before they occur with our services. We provide a dedicated team of experts to monitor the health of your infrastructure.