- Relevant hands-on OSM experience: 3+ years
- Telecom BSS/OSS experience: 5+ years
- Overall IT industry experience: 8+ years
- Good knowledge and working experience in Telecom BSS/OSS Domain.
- Must have experience in end-to-end RODOD implementation.
- Experience in product solution development in a Telco or at a technology vendor with a telecommunication focus.
- Knowledge of Voice, Data, Video, Wireless technologies
- Knowledge of TMF/eTOM, RODOD RSDOD frameworks
- Sound knowledge of standards and overall Oracle RODOD/RSDOD solutions and it’s upstream and downstream integration points.
- Sound knowledge of Oracle Order To Activate cartridges for CRM, BRM OSM and it’s customization.
- Must have end-to-end order flow visibility in different systems (CRM, BRM, AIA, OSM, UIM, ASAP etc.) for Telecom Enterprise (MPLS, IPLC, Broadband, VoIP etc.) and GSM Services (Prepaid/Postpaid etc).
- Experience in finding the bottlenecks in existing systems fine-tuning it for performance improvement.
- Experience in Functional and Technical design reviews and highlighting the gaps.
- Provide leadership to drive the architecture artefacts, resolve complicated design issues etc.
- Provides designs for complex solutions involving multiple integrated applications, mapping solution features to business requirements.
- Ensure consistency and alignment of business solutions to Information model.
- Defines required enhancements to applications to support business functions, working with development teams.
- Reviews application and integration designs to ensure compliance with solution designs and technology blueprints.